Please read all of the following information carefully. By using Our Site and/or registering with us, you are agreeing to the terms of this Policy. FIREOX is committed to protecting and respecting any personal information that you provide to us. Your privacy as our customer is very important to us. We aim to always respect your data protection rights in compliance with the latest Data Protection Laws.
Who we are
This Website is owned and operated by OXVOR Group. This Policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Our Data Protection Officer (DPO) is Danish Asif, he can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.” We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
- We share you payment information with CyberSource as our payment processor.
- We share your Order Information with FedEx, DHL and shipping providers to enable delivery of your products.
We may also collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide to us by filling in forms on or via Our Site.
- This includes information provided at the time of requesting products, services or information from us;
- Information that you provide to us when you write to us (including by email);
- Information that you provide to us when we speak to you by telephone.
- We may make and keep a record of the information you share with us;
- Information that you provide to us by completing surveys;
- Details of transactions you carry out through Our Site including the fulfilment of your orders;
- Details of your visits to Our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access; or information obtained by us from third parties in accordance with the Act.
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you; Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Storage of your data
All information you provide to us via email or Our Site is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of Our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Uses made of the information
Google Analytics is used by FIREOX to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns across our websites. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical (non-personal) data about a user’s browsing actions and patterns. This information is anonymous and is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone, https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We use Google Tag Manager to provide targeted Ads for products and services that we think may be of interest to you. We do this based on your site usage and across social media platforms. You can opt out of this services using the links below
- FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Disclosure of your information to third parties
We may share your personal information with carefully selected third party service providers and other organizations who provide us with support services or that help market our services. We provide these third party service providers or organizations with such information as they may need to allow them to perform their functions. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Website Use; to protect the rights, property, or safety of FIREOX, our clients, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection or where we have your consent to do so.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting email@example.com.
Access to your information
You have the right to request access to certain information held by us about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with Data Protection Law. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We will not knowingly collect personal information from them. If we discover that a child has provided us with personal information, we will use reasonable efforts to delete this information. If you have reason to believe we may have accidentally received personal information from a child under the age of 13, please immediately submit details through our Support page.